Thursday, June 14, 2007

Odds and Ends

As I mentioned in the beginning, this blog will continue to be a work in progress as I learn the ins and outs . I do invite you to visit the photo gallery, which I will try to keep updated with pictures of things local and around the Capitol.

I will be in Little Rock on Friday for a Legislative Council meeting and back again on Monday for Youth and Legislative affairs committee.

It already feels like the dog days of summer and it isn't even summer yet. Guess I'm getting old. Nah!

If you like the web site, all thanks goes to my old friend Kevin McKinnon. He's the computer wizard leading me through the learner's manual. Please feel free to comment on anything you see regarding the web site or blog.

Finally, some of the local folks have asked if Randy and I will be back on the air this year with "In the Pressbox." I believe so, even though we may hold out for a more lucrative contract. We're not striking for more money, we just feel it's time for a first rate make-up artist.

No comments: