Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bubba's World


Welcome to the world of Bubba, or the world as I see it. I'm just your normal working stiff who has the honor of spending time in Little Rock as a member of the House of Representatives. I should first of all be up front about this blogging business, and tell you this site will be a work in progress, since I am virtually a computer idiot. Nevertheless, I hope to have some fun, and more importantly, create a forum for thoughts and ideas to be expressed, not only about politics, but anything you might have on your mind. (In good taste of course). So there you are and here we go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubba, Glad to see you in the 21st century. I know it's been a long time coming. Good luck with the blog.

Anonymous said...

Who/what are Beezus and Ramona? Always thought I knew a bit about books till now.
And while you say you are a "typical" person, I don't think I know but a handfull of people who possess the amount of personal integrity that you do.

Steve Harrelson said...

Great site, Bubba.