Monday, October 1, 2007

The Week Ahead

October will be a busy month and it gets started this week. Tuesday I will be in Little Rock for a Public Health committee meeting at the Capitol. Wednesday morning I will start the day with Mark Keith's morning show on KHPA. I'll be on the air at 6:45 and intend to talk about the Turk power plant and whatever else is on Mr. Keith's mind. I always enjoy doing the radio spots. At noon I'll attend a luncheon with DHS and Court personnel. That evening the Arkansas Economic Development Commission will be meeting at Old Washington in the 1914 School, and I will welcome the commissioner's and their staff to Hempstead County. I'll hurry back to Hope and get to the television station so Randy and I can do "In the Pressbox" at 9:00. Thursday night the Farm Bureau will be hosting their annual banquet and I look forward to presenting James and Phil Thurman with a Legislative citation as the Farm Family of the Year. Friday will put me back in the Courthouse for a little office time, and that evening I'll be in the pressbox to call the bobcat game against Hot Springs. Lot's going on but I'm looking forward to all of it.

No comments: